Weill Cornell Comprehensive Dermatopathology Service is a leading-edge, consultation service and CAP accredited laboratory for dermatologists, plastic and general surgeons and other dermatopathologists. Guided by the vision and leadership of the internationally renowned dermatopathologist Dr. Cynthia Magro, the Service offers referring physicians the speed and accuracy of results that can make a life-saving difference.
Referring physicians and their patients benefit from:
- Consultation and case review with an expert in Dermatopathology.
- A state-of-the-art specimen analysis laboratory.
- Efficient, timely reporting.
- Routine diagnostic cases interpreted within 24 hours of specimen receipt.
- Comprehensive B,T, and NK cell immunophenotyping performed and interpreted within 72 hours of receipt of specimen.
- Complex molecular analyses to determine B and T cell lineage and clonality available within five business days.
- Cytogenetic testing to further assess in the prognostication of B cell neoplasia.
- Utilization of a large array of immunohistochemical markers to assess neoplasia including many novel antibodies which have application in autoimmune and neoplastic settings.